My favorite class was Movie & Film class. I really like movie ‘Forrest Gump’.
I saw this movie when I was very young. So, I can’t understand many things.
But this time, I really enjoyed this class. This movie contains many historical events.
And I can feel various human’s emotions in this movie.
Before I go this class, actually I was sleepy. But during the class, I woke up and concentrate on movie.
Second, I like Conversation Lounge. During the camp I have no chance meeting other class students. When I join the Conversation Lounge, I can meet many people.
Also, I have opportunity speaking various topics in English. Sometimes that was hard, but I was really fun.
And first field trip was really good. Especially, Taco was wonderful!! And I loved the tea. There are unique stuff in the museum from south America.
Last, I like free time!!
After finish the all activity, going to dormitory is the happiest time to me.
In the free time, I can study at the study hall, go gym, play badminton and talk with roommate.
During the camp, I formed a friendship with my roommates. We can share many things in the camp. I’ll miss everything in this camp.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기