
Hi I'm Hyejin.I live in Incheon, South Korea.I'm Kyungwon University students and I major in Landscape Architecture. I want to be Landscape Architect.
I'm interested in garden, park and many outdoor spaces.
So, I really like to go trip, and look around some place.
Nowadays, during 20 days, I have to stay in Gachon Global Leadership Camp, and I have to use English all the time.
I'm not really good at English. That's why It's a little bit hard to me.
But I met good friends and teachers. So I really enjoy camp now!
And after camp, I plan to travel in Korea.
I'm interested in garden, park and many outdoor spaces.
So, I really like to go trip, and look around some place.
Nowadays, during 20 days, I have to stay in Gachon Global Leadership Camp, and I have to use English all the time.
I'm not really good at English. That's why It's a little bit hard to me.
But I met good friends and teachers. So I really enjoy camp now!
And after camp, I plan to travel in Korea.
Hi Hyejin!!
답글삭제SimSimHae:(
whada u doing?^^
hi, rockey girl!!!!!!
답글삭제im really jealous of your canada experience..
SUP?? come to my blog and leave a comment..kkk
have a blast!!!
Hi, My lovely roomate, Hye Jin~
답글삭제I really envy your experience~
I want to go Canada, Vietnam, and America, too.